To my dear readers,
First, I would like to thank Jessica for becoming my patron and Mochakat9 for increasing her pledge to me. I know my rewards are quite bad and readers basically have no incentive to be my patron unless they just want to read the chapter a few hours before the rest of the world. lol
I don’t offer any advance chapters (because my brain is slow and also I don’t have the rights to the novel so it makes me feel like I’m making people pay to read).
Hence, I’m very grateful people are still willing to be my patron or donate. I truly appreciate you all!
After trying to fool with the aggregator sites for months, I’ve learnt a lot.
1. Novelplanet and novelonlinefree are too pro. Passwords cannot stop them. HOWEVER, they can’t tell what’s the real chapter if I link a blog post that has over 500 words (or something like that). If I link a short article, they don’t steal it. It has to be of a longer length…
2. Readlightnovel can tell that I’m not linking the actual chapter. They have not stolen any of my blog posts. HOWEVER, so far, it looks like they cannot bypass the password as they did not steal 198 and 199 (since you have to use the password).
3. Novelplanet steals pictures and screenshots too.
4. Novelonlinefree doesn’t steal images but sometimes goes back to steal my work afterwards.
5. No right click on desktop/laptop is ineffective towards all of them. But I keep it on anyway in case some other sites are copy and pasting.
Anyhow, I’ll still be linking a post for the bots to steal. The chapter will be released later. Thank you so much for choosing to read my translations despite how troublesome it is.
I’m actually surprised how many of you wait for me despite having google translate. Google translate is actually quite accurate now! They used to suck but they’ve gotten a lot better. If you can’t wait, I highly suggest you to use it because you’ll find out exactly what happens. Google can translate in a few seconds, whereas I need hours to translate one chapter. The grammar may be a bit odd because Chinese syntax is very different, but it’s getting really good.
Okay, so it turns out readlightnovel managed to steal the chapters in the end. I took away the passwords because they don’t work against the aggregators.
The Slight Edge <– This is a very empowering book. I like to read these type of books because it motivates me to keep going when I’m struggling. I hope my words could make a positive impact in your lives. I want to know that my existence has made a difference to you. <3
Here is Chapter 201
Please support me by clicking an ad (just one). It’s getting harder to earn anything. I have double the views from last year but rather than getting 2x more ad revenue, my ad revenue has been steadily decreasing. Sigh. The sad thing is, I have more ads than before too. (Note: They’re not the pop up ones or video ones. It shouldn’t make your device slower at all)